Pathosystems Resource Integration Center
- Registering for Patric is a good idea.
- When browsing you have an implicit workspace. You add items to it if you are interested in them.
- The workspace is persistent for the topmost tab system: Home|Organisms|Data|Services|Tools|About
- The amount of items viewed seems to define the scope of the "all-select".
- At the bottom of the view page you may set (with limitations of course) how many items may be viewed.
So, to download some genomes, run a search, make sure you can see of all those you are interested in, and click "Add Genome" in the workspace section. You can them navigate over to the Data tab where on the left you should get a list of your workspace items. On the right, there is an option to download.