Used for trimming FASTQ files based on quality.
This is not a complicated program. built in C and using Heng Li's kseq.h convenient macros file.
- -f or --fastq-file, Input fastq file (this is required)
- -t or --qual-type, Type of quality values (solexa (CASAVA < 1.3), illumina (CASAVA 1.3 to 1.7), sanger (which is CASAVA >= 1.8)) (also, required)
- -o or --output-file, Output trimmed fastq file (required)
- -l or --length-threshold, Threshold to keep a read based on length after trimming. Default 20.
- -x or --no-fiveprime, Don't do five prime trimming.
- -n or --trunc-n, Truncate sequences at position of first N.
- -g or --gzip-output, Output gzipped files.
- --quiet, Don't print out any trimming information