Summary of 5 S. pyogenes samples 02/12/2016
- One set of reads turned out to be a duplicate of another: M0112555A-1 and M0112555A-2, so only M0112555A-2 is included here. (this can be doubled-checked if necessary).
- SRST2 gave all the sequence as ST39 which is a published genome: Strain MEW427 and was the reference to detect SNPs
- Cosmika's SNPCALLPHYLO pipeline was used to detect SNPs, iwith 0 SNPs appearing in recombination regions
Pairwise SNP Distance Table
- In the first column of this table we have the list of sequence IDs
- The names in the first row are those sequence which the names in the first column are measured against
- A sequence is never measured against itself, only against the other sequences in the FASTA alignment file