Flowcell1: First run ("data2"): Metrichor groups into 10 batches: FASTQC quality
- First run on the first flowcell.
- Scan-pc laptop on windows, some 150Mbps
All reads together:
Individually, this is what the sample qualities looked like
Flowcell1: Lambda Run
- To be used as baseline for the plasmodium runs
- Good coverage, though quality seems also to be under par
- Note how the nanonetcall method quality is low as it include many files that Metrichor labels a "failed"
Flowcell2: Shorter-than-expected-run: Metrichor goups into 5 batches: FASTQC quality
- A first run on the second flowcell.
- Disappointingly this first run finished alot earlier than expected. After only some 3 hours.